Take advantage of our newest enhancements to Weather Defender with Flood Tracking layers:
- Current River Depths & Flood Stages
- Forecasted Flood Heights & River Crests
- Nationwide Flood Outlook
Don't be caught off guard this Spring! If you live in flood-prone areas, or would simply like real-time access to critical weather intelligence, these Flood Tracking Layers will be a valuable addition to your toolkit.
These new layers are available to all existing customers at no additional charge. ($99 value) -- today only!
- Make sure your map is unlocked
- Click the Map tab > Add Layers button
- Find the Category labeled Flood Layers
- Select the layer you want and click Add to Map
After the layer is added to your map, it will automatically update.
Version 220.127.116.11 (a minor update) of Weather Defender is available. This new patch replaces the Local Radar/Site-Level Radar imagery with a new more accurate data source and fixes several other bugs.
- New source for Local Radar (old source will expire later this year)
- 2 new radar tilts for Reflectivity site-level radar (0.8 degrees and 1.8 degrees)
- Fixed latitude/longitude not updating in bottom-right status bar
- Fixed GDI+ errors (Red 'X' on dialogs)
Download the Update Here (must have version 1.1 already installed):